Tuesday 25 March 2014

Amberley Craft Market

I decided about a month ago, to try having a stall at our local Craft Market.  I went down to have a look and to see what was already there.  I didn't want to bring in something that was already being done, aside from the potential for upset that doubleups can cause.





A wander around the market showed me quite a variety of  different crafts but little to no crochet.  I spoke to the lovely lady who organises it, found out what I needed to know and I've now had two outings.

It's nice to be able to spend my morning, sitting in the sun and knitting or crocheting without many other demands being made on me.  Any sales are a bonus.

My favourite response so far was when I was told that it was nice to see someone so young who could crochet!  I'm 41 - it's nice being told I'm not just young but *so* young. :)
Minion Beanies supervising the loading of the postage bag

After posting pics on facebook, I got two orders that kept me busy for the week.  One to go to the USA!




No comments:

Post a Comment